The Gay Assimilation Tour

Why is it national news every time an athlete comes out of the closet? Do I need to know if the meter man is gay or the female checker at the grocery store is a lesbian? And what exactly does one’s sexuality have to do with playing sports? It’s common knowledge liberals have been desperately searching for star poster boys to fulfill their homosexuality assimilation tour in the three major sports: baseball, football, and basketball. Yet, no matter how much the thought police try to squash dissent, brand us as religious extremists, they will never understand the difference between “tolerance” and “acceptance”. Yes, as a staunch defender of liberty, I will tolerate, without hatred or violence, people’s right to live as they choose. However, I will never accept homosexuality as normal or moral, nor will I be stopped from exercising my First Amendment rights to condemn it.

Although gays represent a scant 3% of the population, progressives are unapologetically attempting to brainwash the other 97% by flooding every institution and medium with their soulless propaganda. The fact Nancy Pelosi said illegal immigrants shouldn’t be deported if they’re gay, illustrates just how deranged and out of touch the left has become. If you want to be a sitcom star, so be it. If you want to play sports, go right ahead. Just remember your sexual orientation is not a career, my kids are off limits, and if you choose to wear your sexuality on your sleeve others have the right to express their negative views without being labeled sexist, racist, or homophobic. Schools can’t even mention God, the nativity scene is now offensive, but it’s OK for our youth to be taught about gay marriage, witness gay S&M parades in public, or be scolded because it’s unacceptable to disagree with homosexuality? Sorry, go sell fascism somewhere else! My salvation, the Judeo-Christian values this country was founded upon, does not require a permission slip.
Advertisements

About The Conservative Depot

The Conservative Depot, the official literary artillery of Xavier Keough, is dedicated to defending & promoting the timeless conservative ideals America was founded upon: individual liberty, limited government, God, hard work, accountability and duty. In the growing fog of progressive propaganda - class, race, gender & religious warfare - we're arming America with the truth because common sense never killed anyone!
This entry was posted in Freedom & Faith, The LGBT Agenda and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s