Universal Rules of Civilian Conduct When Confronted By Police
1. Do what you’re told. It’s not a debate!
2. Never resist arrest. It’s a crime!
3. Never point a gun at a cop or make threatening gestures. Also a crime!
4. Be honest! Lying raises the suspicion ofofficers, heightens tensions,and could result in further charges.
5. See #1 because you’re accountable for your actions…regardless of what the liberal media selectively reports!
Failure to abide by these common sense standards of behavior may result in serious bodily harm and/or death: regardless of your age, gender, race, religion or political affiliation. No, police aren’t perfect, or even saints, but how does breaking any of these rules – the law, mind you – help your cause or ensure your safety? There’s a time to fight for your rights, your presumed innocence, and it’s always in a court of law! God Bless and please remember denial is not a riot in Egypt! It’s a politically convenient excuse in America!