As only the observant world knows, the progressive media will only highlight those questions and answers asked of the former FBI director that give the illusion President Trump is a treasonous collusionist guilty of countless, impeachable indiscretions. However, if America is truly interested in uncovering real impropriety and guarded conspiracy hidden among the darkest secrets of the infamous Deep State, I humbly submit eleven burning questions I’d love for Congress to ask Mr. James Comey…
1. Who did you vote for?
2. If you do have an authentic or officially dated memo regarding Trump “demanding” the end of the Flynn investigation, rather than merely suggesting he hoped a good man (and target of a witch hunt) would be exonerated, why was it criminally withheld until after your firing?
3. Where are your “memos” of Hillary’s server scandal, the Clinton Foundation siphoning of disaster relief funds, Pay to Play, or the infamous tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch?
4. What investigation was done over the illegal wiretapping of Donald Trump’s campaign before and after the election? (Yes, multiple warrants were sought by Susan Rice from the FISA Court under false pretenses.) Likewise, why wasn’t criminal action taken against the illicit wiretapping of Congressional members and the press by the Obama administration?
5. Why was the mysterious death of Seth Rich, a DNC staffer murder at the height of an election year and the suspected source of the Wikileaks DNC emails, not invesigated?
6. Why were none of the White House leakers, many Obama holdovers who were instructed to obstruct or commit espionage by spying on the incoming Trump administration, identified and arrested?
7. Why didn’t the FBI voice concern, investigate or seek to bar Valerie Jarrett and the radical Muslim Brotherhood from infiltrating the highest levels of our government?
8. How does the fictious media narrative of Russian election collusion, with zero discernible evidence, take precedence over any of these far more serious and substantive issues?
9. Have you ever been paid by or profited from your relationship with the Clintons?
10. After being fired you publicly confirmed the President has the full authority to replace the Director of the FBI with or without justification, so why would it be illegal for Jeff Sessions – the U.S. Attorney General and one of Trump’s cabinet members – to recommend your termination for dereliction of duty?
11. And lastly, were you ever contacted/coerced by the Clinton campaign or instructed by the Obama administration not to take prudent action against suspected or discovered impropriety during your tenure?